Scarsview Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Fiat 2022 Jeep Wrangler Review Pricing and Specs
The new year is close to being here and the 2022 models are out. If you liked the 2021 Jeep Wrangler, you'll like the 2022 version as well. There haven't been many changes for this year. The main changes are there are two new additions to lineup, which are the Willys model with the Xtreme Recon package. This trim comes is created for high adventure and includes 35-inch all-terrain tires on 17-inch wheels, upgraded brakes, a 1.5-inch suspension lift, and some visually attractive, blacked-out trim touches. Other features that are the same as last year are as follows below.
Engine and Performance
The engine that comes standard is a 3.6 Pentastar V6. This will spit out 285 and 260 lb.-ft. of torque. You do have other options for the engine that include a 2.0L turbo engine with 270 hp and 295 lb.-ft. of torque, or a 3.0L Ecodiesel engine that brings 260 hp and 440 lb.-ft. of torque.
Any of these engines will produce high performance and deliver other benefits and features such as:
• 33-inch all-terrain tires
• Front and rear Tru-Lok electronic locking differentials lock that distribute power evenly making great traction
• Ground clearance possibilities
• An Electronic Sway Bar Disconnect system
• Rock-Trac-equipped Rubicon can deliver an 84:1 crawl ratio when equipped with the manual transmission
Interior and Exterior Details
With leather-trimmed seats and a two-toned color scheme, you'll be riding high. The Jeep is an SUV that can fit any style. You can also make some upgrades on the jeep with heated seats, steering wheel, and Dual-Zone Automatic Temperature Control.
The exterior of the Jeep has plenty of versatility with different tops from which to choose. These include:
• An easy-to-lower standard Sunrider soft top
• Optional convertible hardtop
• Available Sky One-Touch Power Top, which may be combined with a fold-down windshield and removable doors
Other exciting features to enhance your driving experience include available LED lighting, fog lamps, and daytime running lamps.
Safety and Technology
Don't worry about keeping your family safe when you're driving a new 2022 Jeep Wrangler. You can take the hills and back roads with ease. You'll have ample safety features that make driving comfortable. Some of the safety features include:
• Blind spot monitoring
• Forward collision warning
• Adaptive cruise control
• Automatic high-beam headlamps
• ParkSense Rear Park Assist System
• Bluetooth connectivity
• Sirius XM Guardian alarm system
• Vehicle Finder
Get Started With a New Jeep
Get in touch with Scarsview dealership today