Full Job Description
"Scarsview Chrysler” has an immediate requirement for an experienced Automotive Service Advisor to join our successful dealership in Scarborough. In this key role, you will create work orders to perform general and specialized repair and maintenance services on customers’ cars and light-duty trucks while maintaining the highest level of customer service, quality of work, attention to detail and customer satisfaction.
The ideal candidate has previous experience in a similar position and is enthusiastic about working on cars and interacting with customers. We are seeking candidates that are able to work independently in order to handle interactions with Service and Sales customers to recommend repairs and services for vehicles as soon as they arrive at our location, and to take initiative when it's needed.
- We are looking for a Service Advisor to join our team. Responsibilities include:
- Greet customers promptly and handle all inquiries
- Advise and sell required services based on dealer and manufacturer recommendations
- Maintain product knowledge
- Demonstrate willingness to learn and succeed
- Demonstrate professional behavior and have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills (including computer literacy)
- Co-ordinate customer and vehicle repair, by providing estimates of cost and time to complete and follow through to delivery to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Explain service work including next maintenance requirements to customers
- Notify customers when back order parts become available.
- Check and review work in process and open R.O.’s to see that all work is being performed properly and time schedule is being met, as required.
- Diagnose the specific customer problems accurately and describe in detail on repair orders.
- Other duties, projects, etc. as requested by management.
What we offer
Competitive compensation package, comprehensive Group Health and Dental Benefits, employee purchase program, friendly and supportive culture and work environment, work life balance commitment, ongoing training and development.'
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $50,000 - $100,000 per year, Bonus & Benefits
- Dental care
- Store discount
- Vision care
- Medical Care
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Toronto, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- service advisor: 1 year (preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (preferred)